CloudRecover are pleased to announce the release of Connected 8.8.5, current customers will be automatically upgraded to this release during early December 2015
New in this Release
This release officially includes the following enhancements to HPE Connected Backup version 8.8.5:
- Support for Connected Backup application in Portrait Orientation Mode
- Outlook 2016 support for PC and Mac Agents
- Support for PC Agent installation on Windows 10 operating system
- Support for Mac Agent installation on Mac OS X10.11 (El Capitan) operating system
This section lists the resolved issues in HPE Connected Backup version 8.8.5:
- CB-38849. Updated the default rule set that is associated with the PC Agent configuration to exclude the $(ProgramW6432) folder.
- CB-38923. Resolved an issue where the Mac Agent was unable to backup the large file extended attributes (XATTR) and marked the entire archive as corrupt.
- CB-38870 - Enhanced the Agent logging for files over 20 GB.
- CB-38828 - Added descriptions for Connected Services in the Windows Services Applet.
- CB-38487 - Modified the Agent to correctly handle the restore of deleted files.
- CB-38431/CB-38875 - Modified the Japanese Agent GUI to display the correct log message after a successful backup.
- CB-38302 - Modified the behavior of the toast notifications to make the Agent completely silent.
Documentation for 8.8.5 can be found here: Connected Backup 8.8.5 Documentation