The LiveVault 7.80 Hot Fix includes the following:
Features & Enhancements:
- Updated signing checks to accept future upgrades to be scheduled from the LiveVault Web portal. If this release is skipped, then the subsequent release will require a server’s administrator to manually logon to each server to install the upgrade.
- A network connection drop occurring in a critical phase of the backup that can cause an error in the backup.
- A problem backup may be generated when Change Block Tracking (CBT) is enabled on a LiveVault policy and a fresh baseline backup is requested by LiveVault using the VMWARE Collector.
- When LiveVault’s file system filter driver overflows its allocated memory storage, it clears its list of open files, which caused an error in the backup
- Subscription customers using LiveVault’s cloud: LiveVault 7.80 agent hot fix releases, builds 12843, 12844, and 12845, will be Generally Available in December 7, 2105.
- Hosting Partners & Customers who manage their own vaults: The latest 7.80 hot fix release will not be made available to hosting partners and customer whose vaults are not yet running release 7.80.
Note: To gain access to the fixes and new features associated with this release, it is recommended, that you upgrade all servers to LiveVault release 7.80.
What do I need to do?
Once the agent is available, you will need to schedule the upgrade of your servers.
Note: If you choose not to upgrade to this release, then the next subsequent release will require the administrator to manually logon to each server to install the upgrade.
Who can answer my questions?
We are glad to speak with you and answer any questions that you might have regarding this notification. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to provide feedback or enhancement requests, please contact Support using one of the following methods:
1300 722 344, Option 2