1. Open Internet Explorer and go to https://cloudrecover.onlinebackup.com, enter your login details and click "Login"
2. Click on "Downloads" at the top right of the screen
3.Select the Agent for your Servers Operating System, then click "Download". When prompted, select "Save As" and select a location such as your Desktop.
4. Open "Windows Explorer" and navigate to the location you saved the agent, right click the file and select "Run As Administrator", The agent will then prepare for installation
5. At the Welcome Screen, Click "Next"
6. Read the EULA, Accept if you agree and then click "Next"
7. Select the location for the Files, then Click "Next"
NOTE: by default program files are installed into C:\Program Files\Autonomy\Backup Engine And the Data Files are stored in the drive with the most free space, we recommend, leaving these as default.
8. The Agent is now ready for install, Click "Install"
9. The Agent has been installed and ready to be configured, Click "Configure"
10. Click the "Configuration" Button
11. If you use a Proxy Server, enter the details here then Click "Test", If you do not use a Proxy Server, Click "Test" to check connectivity to our Provisioning Service, then Click "OK".
NOTE: Do not change the Provisioning URL
12. Enter your Username & Password and Click "Next"
13. Select "New Server being Added To The Backup Service" and Click "Next"
14. Your Crypto Key will be generated, this may take a few minutes and it may appear the program has stalled
15. Select "Create A Standard Backup Agent" and Click "Next"
16. Enter and Confirm a "Password" to encrypt your backups, then Click "Next"
17. Installation and Configuration of the Agent has been Completed, Click "Finish"
18. The Server will need to be restarted before backups can start, when prompted, click "OK" to restart now or "Cancel" to manually restart later