After upgrading to Agent version 7.76 or installing Agent Version 7.76 On windows 2012R2, the server may fail to boot after restart
The LV_Tracker filter driver has a conflict with a specific registry key on some Windows Server 2012 R2 systems.
Select one of the options below:
1. Download and run the file linked below (2012R2_RegFix.reg)
2. Create a txt file with the following lines: (Cut and Copy)
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Once saved as a txt, Change the file extension to .reg and execute.
3. Manually modify the registry with the above information via regedit
- This workaround is ONLY intended for Windows 2012 R2 servers running any LiveVault 7.76 release.
- This fix should not cause any problem if used on other operating systems.
- This fix should NOT be used where it is not needed as it may override a future default setting.
- A reboot of the server is required for this to take effect.